(an owl I somehow made out of an apple core)
LISTEN TO THE RAIN! While you read this post.
There's construction going on outside of my apartment and the banging noises made fits right in with the thunder of this rainy website.
What kind of planning ahead do you do?
Do you end up getting that stuff done...or have you planned so far ahead you're making yourself rush through life just so that you can check that off the list.
I've been wanting to rush really bad. Plans are good for the near future...but I still don't know if I want to press anything. I have many conflicts going on in my head right now...like:
- I want to fix up my room for when I'm living back at home.
- I want to find someone to live with when I get out of college so I don't have to live back at home and so that my space is "mine" and I can make everything suitable for artist expression!
- I want to move out of Texas.
- I want to move in with my GP.
- I want to buy a mini house and live in it!
Perhaps its the "want" of it all that's getting in the way. What I NEED to do is take it all slowly and live at home with the parentals (though I honestly think this is gonna drive me nuts!), try and get a job with Heather at the kennel for some income, and be creative with all of my extra time so that I can get some more art sold!
If I were to have an art show at my house...would I be able to keep all of the money? Or would I have to worry about taxes? I don't know how that works. It's all probably going to pay off loans anyways...why would I get in trouble for that? Keeping my hard earned money to pay off some debt gathered by a hard earned education. Ya know...the hard stuff I've gone through in school didn't have to deal with my degree.
I just really want to be a crafty beast and sell things cheap enough to make a profit and have people coming back for more! My stuff will be for the people who want to look crafty but don't have the time for it so they come to me!
I wonder how long this rain track lasts...perhaps this person melded recordings together...or it was just a really long rain storm...what I want to hear is cars passing by and making the wet tire noise...I like that sound!
I wish I had the space to be crafty now...living in a stinkin' apartment on campus and having to be surrounded by wood paneling is just so drab and almost depressing. Even our art building is outdated and not inspiring at all!
For the senior show next semester I'm debating on sticking it to the man and just making a bunch of crafts. Like...why just have art that you can only stare at...normally crafts have duel purposes...like my seashell bookends! I put them on craigslist to sell but no ones interested...but I love them so I should take them off and just make some more!
Alright...I'm going to go "stumbleupon" more things! That's how I discovered this rain thing...by reading someone elses blog I stumbled upon. Woah! The gentle rain just stopped and then turned into a thunderstorm! Ah!