Jane has herself worked up over Global Warming.
She's upset that I don't care to know everything about it or particularly believe in the theory.
I haven't updated my knowledge on it since the last time I watched a show on it about how it was a normal process of the world changing temperatures. Then somewhere I learned that the ozone layer can't heal itself...but I'm not sure where I heard that.
If either of the two are true or not I don't really care.
It's just another thing to worry about.
I live my life in a way that's better for the environment...I take shorter showers than I used to (they were literally 30 minutes!) that end up around 10 minutes or less...shaving ones legs takes up a lot of times so I don't do it much. I try to drink out of reusable water bottles...and if I can't then I make sure to recycle recycle recycle! I try to carpool...even to church if it means going earlier than normal. I re-wear certain articles of clothing (mainly just bottoms like shorts and pants) so there's not more washing needed to be done and then I try to do it in one big load. We hang our clothes out on a line! Fun!
Tell me why it's crucial to worry and I'll think about it.
The world used to be flat and then something catastrophic happened and it became a gigantic sphere where gravity exists. That's good to know...because people were worried that they'd fall off and someone was nice enough to inform everyone about it.
That's what scientists are for...to inform people of what's really going on...and I'll be patient and wait for the big news. The polar ice cap is melting...but we're in a drought...so we're definitely drowning along the coast of Texas. I wonder if they've noted any changes around the continents yet...I only wonder though. If I happen to catch someone talking about it I'll listen but I'm not going to sit around and have someone argue with me about it when it doesn't stop it.
You know what God's for??? Reliability. But if someone wants to argue their faith with me...I wont bother because I don't care how people move on with their lives. I want them to be happy and if they don't think I'm happy with my God they can lie to themselves.
iAM happy with my God because my God helps me forget about the worldly issues and helps me to focus on moving through the motions of life. I only stress deadlines not when I'm going to be dead.
The fate of the world is in someone's hands. And we'll know who's hands those are when the time comes. But we will not know the day nor time so if we're sitting around worrying about Global Warming...we're certainly crossing that one off of our list.
So, I'm reading this book called The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins, who tells a story of the future of North America. If we can dream of "Panem" becoming so...then there's still hope for a world after the polar ice cap is liquified. If I had a cold enough environment to house a polar bear...I WOULD!
What does Godspeed even mean? Am I saying it right? I'll look that up. Click Here For the Definition!
I could have guessed but having a link to click on is 10X more FUN FUN FUN! Fun^3 x10
I totally got an ad on the site with the drawn person grabbing their belly fat...it's too much to put in a dictionary ad...it's just too much.
Godspeed...if you're on a journey. But aren't we all?! Question before exclamations! Or...Exclamations before questions?
No comments:
Post a Comment