Monday, January 12, 2009

I'M STARTING A NEW SEMESTER OF COLLEGE.

WHAT I'M EXCITED ABOUT...
-Meeting new people hopefully, sure it's a small school, but I see people I've never seen before all the time here.
-Maybe that Macklin (its been so long, I don't remember how to spell it) guy will become my real friend. He took our food orders back home, and I just found out over break that he's a student here.
-New students means new guys :) ...I'm such a girl...well, that's a good thing.
-Movie watching is a favorite around here...the theater is cheap too.
-MUSIC! I'm excited about being back in tune with my music, at home I didn't do much music listening...crazy, I know. There really isn't even an excuse, it just happens...when my friends are busy, I plug in I guess.
THINGS I'M ALRIGHT WITH...
-I'm going to get a job, working for one of the professors here. she lives across the street from my granny, and I've fed her fishes a couple of times. she's a demanding women that's for sure. I'll end up like the girl in devil wears prada...hopefully not...it should be alright though.
-Having to take economics and women studies and comp. Economics should benefit me in the sense that it's a course based on personal finance...it'd be nice to understand that part of the world. Women Studies should be interesting, but I really have no clue on what to expect...I think Amber said that she heard the teacher was good....I hope so! Composition II, I'm not a good writer, but I like writing, so not fair! Haha!
-It's COLD! In my room too! Gawhly! I'd rather be cold inside than hot, but outside, I'd rather have it hot.
THINGS I'M NOT OKAY WITH...
-Having my face hurt from getting my wisdom teeth taken out and not being able to play my trumpet till it's basically recovered.
-Forgetting to pre order my books for the semester and getting a handful of new books that makes everything cost more.
-I keep feeling like I've forgotten something important, besides my sunglasses (which are really important, but I forget them).
OTHER THAN THAT...
I'm looking forward to an awesome semester! My freshman year will hopefully be concluded holding awesome memories. AND I'LL KEEP Y'ALL UPDATED!
*Not sure when that picture was taken, but it reminded me of the lovely sky that was showing one of the nights that I was enduring pain from my surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment