Wednesday, December 3, 2008

STRESS FREE FINALS TO HOPE FOR

Finals...a subject no one takes lightly.
My finals consist of History, where my fellow class mates and I will write one or more essays on the given topics related to this semesters studies over North American History. From the understanding of sources all the way to the Civil Rights Movement. We didn't go over the Vietnam War but I did do my research paper on how America reacted to it. Silly Protesters :) ha ha.
Next I will write a take home essay over the comparison of, "The Zookeepers Wife," and "Hotel Rwanda." I think I will compare them along the lines of how both hid the minority and there was kindness amongst the hatred and harm. DONE! heh.
And finally I will go to English with a prepared argumentative essay over animal rights and my being against animal experimentation. We have to present them to take up the time my professor thinks we just have to do while my FE professor told everyone it was pointless so instead of 8:30 in the morn...9:30 in the morn! More sleep! Ha!
The infamous Vespers show is going down this weekend! I'm excited fo sho...it should be just loverly. I'll have to finish reading my book for the FE essay, just making it easier on myself you know. I will start the preparation on...Tomorrow night! I might not even have to finish reading it to make the essay. It just needs to be 300 words, easy peasy compared to that 2500 word one I was supposed to write but only squeezed out 1600...bummer. Not so much, I got a B-. I'll take it! Horrible, I know. For me, I can totally take finals lightly. My hardest one should be History and it will be the first to get it over and done with. Hopefully I pass and get credit. I am no fan of History classes.
Next semester I am signed up for: My band classes, my art classes (painting and ceramics), economics, english comp 2 (more essays CRAP), and women's studies. Hopefully I don't kill myself with that 8 am class. I get up in time already, it's just nice to be eating breakfast at 8 instead of going to class. We'll see, just wish me luck :)
OH! And interesting story: Since my essay for english is over animal rights and stuff, I went vegetarian for 2 whole days and 2 meals...then i had a hamburger for dinner. I could have had cereal...yummy cereal too...man, what was I thinking? That's alright though. E for Effort? Sure, why not?
*The picture is of an up close and personal short of a monopoly piece. Awesome, I know ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment