Hmmm...summer's over huh? Yup. Geez.
Well, this the little set up I've got going on in my apartment. And no, there has been no upgrading in these apartments for a while I'm sure of it. Wood paneling is not the way to go anymore.
On the walls wood paneling:
Homemade calendar
Pictures I've taken at TLU
Bible verses from graduation
Star Light from Breana
My letters "EM"
My push pin board with my schedge on it
Not sure why I told y'all that, but...now you know and I'm not taking it back.
So, I was having mixed feelings for my photography class that I'm taking this lovely semester. Now, after going to the first little introduction to the class...I'm cool. I'm excited about not having any other classes (not counting Trumpet Lab or Jazz) on Tues/Thurs and being able to spend lots of time "perfecting" the techniques without feeling rushed or worried about getting lunch before a 1 o'clock class. I say "perfecting" in this manner because of how imperfect the cameras we are using are. Holga!
I need to go get my parking permit.
No comments:
Post a Comment