That right there is a cactus thorn.
My summer seems like it's depleting in front of me. Maybe it's because I'm not really doing anything yet. I guess it's just hard for me to accept relaxing a part of summer. Especially since everyone asks me what I'm doing for my summer and I end up feeling bad when I tell them I don't know. Plus then everyone feels like I can do stuff for them when I'd rather do one thing instead of five. That doesn't really make sense but oh well.
I made tapioca pudding today. It turned out okay. It's no pudding cup.
I finished my closet cover. Not sure if I already told of this. Tomorrow and Sunday I paint.
I've started over on my book. I have a sore throat and a hurting ear. Hopefully the decongestant that we already have will cure it right up. I hate going back to the doctor for the same problem.
I still can't believe that I got a sun burn at the beginning of summer and I wasn't even swimming. I want to swim so bad. I would've went to Barton Springs with Brandt but since those HOOLIGANS stuffed a bunch of stuff down the man whole or whatever they closed it when he was here. Boogers.
My book will be published tomorrow. The book signing is the next day. AND That's all I have to lie about. So, don't look forward to that happening. Just yet at least.
No comments:
Post a Comment