Friday, March 5, 2010

WE WEREN'T PLAYING WITH FIRE

Bonfires are best when they're made out of matches. Everyone knows that. That's a lie. The title's a lie. Who doesn't lie? I promise I'll try(lie). I promise I won't try hard enough(truth). I have a pack of card that have stuffed teddy bears on them, cute. My tea party is approaching. I want a fancy dress, for that and for the band banquet in April. I have all these pistachio shells around my side of the room now...what to do with them? Well...I'm putting some on a toilet paper roll...and I just put pink glitter on one to see how it rocks glitter...rubber cement oh how you make things stickier! No, I don't mind the herpes of arts and crafts. Some day I need to go through all of my photos and delete all the ones that are pointless...that's one reason why I miss clicky cameras, the rest is forgotten. I'm gonna go to a play that our dramatic media folk are doing this weekend. I'm on my own though. I need FIBER!!! by the way... :D "Clicky" isn't a word.

No comments:

Post a Comment