
EARLY TO RISE-> -
Today in that class called intro to theology I was inspired to write a blog.
This morning started out really well. I woke up at 6:45, took a shower, ate some breakfast (an apple with peanut butter and a piece of cinnamon and sugar on toast, plus large glass of nesquik mixed with my lactose free milk), then packed up my car in a rush.
I parked between Bech/Beck and Langner so that I wouldn't have the chance of being late to class, I've only been "late" once because I came in a little after she had finished filling out her attendance book. I kinda despise those late comers, they do it all the time and it's really rude.
Then i drove to the fine arts building to drop off my trumpet, totally forgetting about getting checked off to sign up for classes on wednesday, but i remembered before drawing and she trusted my schedule skills enough to just check me off.
Drawing was good, i got my stamp drawing looked out, and i added some finishing touches with my eraser and stamp pad then mounted it and turned it in by 3. WooEee I got some good work ethic. Not teachers pet, just the only one that cares.
Blah blah blah, i'm not going to tell you about my whole day.
But the weekend was super! Got some dress pants and a new white "under" shirt...in quotes because it's not really an undershirt, just one that I would only wear under other shirts. hahaha! PLUS! Got to see my family and ate lunch chatting with rachel and then hung out till 7 with kim...twas super awesometastic.
SHE'S A CHALLENGE+
This girl in my theo class drives me a little into wanting to sit her down with her mouth taped shut so I can tell her why she's narrow minded.
She said she didn't see how the holy spirit could show up at this church she talked about every sunday...maybe she worded it wrong...eh?
The lady who did the sermon at church this past sunday said something about Jesus creating our faith...uh, Jesus didn't create my faith, I created my faith, the thought, presence, whatever else i might think of later to describe Jesus...of Jesus helps me build my faith...sometimes i feel like my deep thinking is going to get me into trouble or something.
RAISINS HAVE NO PRESERVATIVES!
and they probably make you toot.
i feel like drawing with sharpie...and drawing everywhere with it. maybe on some fake flower petals. maybe on some real flower petals. did you know it's appropriate to have two spaces after your periods while typing. just figured out that if you hold down Ctrl and then hold down the - key it does something exciting...haha, you can figure out how to fix it...hahaaaaaaaa! hopefully you finished reading this before you did it...just hold down the equal sign.
SONGS I LISTENED TO WHILE WRITING THIS BLOG.
keane: atlantic
death cab for cutie: soul meets body
jason mraz: a hard rain's a-gonna fall
jack johnson: upside down (cut it short :P)
matt nathanson: weight of it all (didn't really like that one)
gavin degraw: why do the men stray
coldplay: parachutes (i think pandora cut it short...lame)
keane: sunshine
snow patrol: shut your eyes
aqualung: good times gonna come
colbie caillat: realize
jason mraz: only human
*the picture is a cropped shot of an oil painting i did at my great aunts house, i still haven't gotten it back...hmmm
No comments:
Post a Comment