Saturday, September 5, 2009

HOME FOR THE 3-DAY WEEKEND

LABOR DAY! (Said superman style)...heh. Friday, took grandma to the doctor and started some theology homework extremely early...it's due in October. what evs. heh...evs Saturday, had the Hokanson's, Marta and Ally over for dinner and to watch the football game. Uh...UT won...and we later got to the the tower all lit up. We went to Coldtowne theater to see improv comedy...it was alright...I'll go again for sure, but not to see the first and the last groups we saw. Sunday, we had vegan waffles for breakfast. It held me over till lunch and then some because i wasn't even hungry for lunch. Took Marta and Ally to church. P.L. said something really thoughtful during her sermon, along the lines of God giving us gifts that we afterward have control of, so we have to make the moves, we can't just think God is handling everything, we've got our brains pumpin! Then for lunch Matt and Heather were over and Marta helped me make some vegan bean burrito filling. And for dessert we had vegan banana bread. It's so darn yummy! You'll have to eat some some time. Ooh! Click on the title and it'll take you to the website where I got the recipe! Sleeping is horrible in my bed at home. I bought a way too hard mattress back when i thought the softness was a problem...ugh. I at least slept straight through the night till 6 and then till my alarm. Rockin! Ugh...I'm not really in the mood to write, but I just wanted to write something anyways. *I took the picture of these lovely fake flowers because I'm in the process of water coloring a picture of them and I plan to take some pen and colored pencils and make it look even more awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment