Wednesday, August 19, 2009

INTERNET, BOOKS, FRIENDS, TRUMPET, DAWGS

Yes that is a rotten pomegranate...sad day, sure. It's not like I am a real fan of the pomegranate. Internet...I know I'll be attached to you once I'm back in the swing of things. Whether it's googling mass loads of information that could be found in the library through a mass amount of time : Goal, to actually use the library like it used to be used by people everywhere...it wouldn't hurt to take a couple hours out of my uncertain schedule to work at something of importance with a good work ethic...yup : whether it's listening to Pandora, emailing people, writing blogs, being a facebook addict, or just yahooing pictures of random stuff or youtubeing random videos. I can't wait!...yes I can.

Books, they may cost a rather large penny, but oh well, Granny is nice enough to buy them for me. Love you Granny! Ooh, plus all of the reading books I have on my shelf at home that I wouldn't mind getting to read. I'll make time for all sorts of stuff.

Friends...gotta have them all! I can't wait to have our movie nights and hopefully some better dance parties at the park! Heck yeah HEB brand soda and chips...and hopefully we'll have a better assortment of goodies to snack on. Haha!

Trumpet, I feel like I'll be better off this semester, going into auditions and all with Professor Bronk. I will have been practicing for 2 weeks when I get to school and band wont start till the next week I suppose, so my tone should be better than last years...wooh! Lets go for the gold Emilammy Jammy! Now, if only I make up my mind about Jazz. I'll have to see.

And Dawgs...it's not any cooler, or tougher when you spell dogs with an A and a W...an eh and a double you...haha! why don't we spell out our letters. eye love you...I Love U...anyways...that's not a really good example. Because I's a word...I guess. Go Dawgs...yup.

Outside of the kitchen window I see the masses of leaves attached to tree limbs swaying as a result of the wind blowing and the tips of fluttering flags. If I lived alone, I'd turn into a hermit. Sometimes I like that idea...but overall, I hate it.

The title will take you to the TLU website...it needs new pictures because Starkey doesn't even go there anymore, he just randomly shows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment