Monday, August 25, 2008

College Power!

I'm almost through with my second week here at Texas Lutheran University!!! Move in went really smooth with all the football players helping. I took a couple things from my car in and expected to grab another handfull when I got back out, but all I had to do was park my car! And everytime I leave campus, my parking space is still there! So...I think I should put a sign up that says EMILY'S SPOT that way I can never lose it! That'd be crazy If I kept it the rest of the year. My schedual is pretty good except the fact that I procrastinate on homework so I'm stuck doing English, History, and Math all on the same night for the next day. My design class is going to be interesting yet amazing I'm sure! He's a hard ass though and I'm sure this one kid is going to get kicked out. He show's no respect and I just want to tell him what to do but he probably didn't even want to do design. But it's a very informative class. I'll learn a lot about techniques and stuff! Exciting! My dormroom window faces the chapel...It's a good view because people like to walk through the grass and I can totally people watch! And...sometimes I know them, but don't want to be creepy and say, "i see you!" I've adjusted to the food now finally...there is deffinitly something different about home food versus hein food. Hein is the dinning hall. I've went to the gym twice with my suitmate Allison. Here are all of my new friends Amanda, Breana, Cierra, Zach, Justin, Lydia, Matt, Paul...yeah...there are more...but can I remember their names? No! Ahhh! I just know they love me and talk to me. Amber has been pretty cool. We hang out every now and then. She likes my suitmate Amanda. (Pictured: The boy's who try to live with us, Zach top...Justin bottom ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment